Sunday, March 3, 2013

More.

What exactly do I spend my time doing. I feel like lately I have so much spare time. At first it felt good being able to relax and nap when I please but now it has gotten really old. I do not want to look back and realize that I spent a countless number of hours sleeping, online, and doing a whole lot of nothing. 
That's boring.
Life should be fun, spent doing things you love, discovering new things you want to do and making memories. So |MORE| that is what I am getting at do |MORE|. Get busy doing all kinds of things, find things you hate, find things you like, things you love. Discover new hobbies, new adventures and new friends. Enjoy life and do life. 


I want to make sure I do |MORE| and invest in my life. Because one day my capabilities will dwindle and all I will have left are the thoughts & memories from my past running through my head. I want to be able to smile looking back on the things I have done. I do not want to be angry at my past or even full of regret on the things I should have done, tried and did not do. I want smiles and not frowns. 


A great life is worth the effort, so do not short change yourself, go for it! You owe it to yourself to have a wonderful life. If you fail try again, if you keep failing, keep going until you succeed and as my professor always says "If you fail the first 99 times, you are normal."

Stop doing less and do more.   

my |MORE| to-do list
More time with friends.
More catching up with old friends.
More phone calls. 
More adventures.
More road trips.
More family time. 
More Volunteering.
More listening. 
More Generosity.
More Prayer.
More Responsibility.
More Devos.
More focus.
More JESUS.
More Hobbies. 
More Love. 
More Happiness.
More Reading. 
More working out.
More eating healthy. 
More good days. 

More doing life, and being happy with my own life. 

And the truth is my list can go on & on because life is a forever learning experience. But these are the things that I am wanting to be my focus now. I only posted them to give you an insight on what I am talking about and maybe things you can work on to. I hope you can learn to do |MORE| with your own life, that like me you can look back and be happy with the life you have lived and the things you have done. I hope you got something out of reading this, and that it was a blessing and encouraging. Have a wonderful day.

Xoxo, Vanessa

"Fond memories are a result of good relationships and interesting puzzles.-John Mohan"

No comments: