Wednesday, February 20, 2013

And it makes me wanna take a back road Makes me wanna take the long way home Put a little gravel in my travel...

 


Road Trips are the best time for photo shoots, well in my opinion. Traveling from my Seattle home to my Othello home on the weekends I get to see the prettiest sunsets, the clearest skies and enjoy my favorite tunes. My sister is my photographer. We try to make pit stops so we can do my outfit of the day post. This is a random field we pass on our way home that my dad swathed last summer and figured it would be such a fun and random place to go. I am wearing my favorite leather pants, a hi lo hem grey tank, sunglasses  all from (Nordstrom: BP), Jean jacket (American Eagle), grey boots and one of my favorite bags both by (steve madden), and a scarf my momma bought me in New York from Super Dry.   



No comments: